I picked up another set of bugs. I did my best to find two that were nearly identical in size to my previous two. The big one, of course, will be called Crawly. I hope the original is still alive and well, but search parties don't often turn out good. I pretend that the mishaps didn't happen. I will do better to keep my bugs alive! (Well, I guess more than two days would be an improvement, right?)
This time, I stopped by the IS to check out a camera. (It's due on Thursday this week.) I really wanted a digital camera that has a macro feature, and this one can go "super macro." I'm glad the bugs don't move around too much, or else it would be difficult to get a decent shot, at least with this point-and-shoot camera. I wonder if the graph paper will show up in the pictures. I really want to get a feel for how big these bugs really are! Right now they are tiny.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.