Anyways, Crawly seems to be eating right now. That makes me feel happy. I hope he grows big soon. I think I will wait until the morning to put the other two in the cage. I wonder if Crawly will mind the company.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
FOUND!
CRAWLY IS STILL ALIVE! I have no idea where he could have gone to in his big-tiny cage, but I guess he didn't escape after all. Which means I need to call the other bug something else! Hm... I wonder if they will all end up being the same size when they become adults. Right now Crawly is a lot bigger than the other two. I wish it were easier to tell the sex of these bugs. Okay, until I can tell exactly, all of the bugs will be referred to in the masculine pronoun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.