Crawly made it through the night. Just to be sure, I encouraged Crawly to move with a piece of tissue. It makes me feel happy to see that little red and black bug moving around. Last night, he was hanging out toward the top of the cage on the side that had the seeds. I haven't actually seen him move to the seeds, or get near them. I wonder if they're any good. Maybe Crawly just isn't hungry...
The graph paper worked! Crawly is about 4 mm. If only had a good camera to take pictures! (I will go to Innovation Space on campus to check out a camera at 1 pm when they open.) Right now he's just standing still toward the top again. I wonder why! Maybe Crawly is cold. My house can be chilly. I'll move him to some place warmer today.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Due to snow and other factors, I wasn't able to get the camera until today. Takes good pictures though!
ReplyDelete