When I came home last night, I was happy to find that both Crawly and Chibi were doing well. At first I thought Chibi was Crawly because he looked exactly the same as Crawly before I left. However, after I saw two casings, I knew that Chibi had molted once more, and that Crawly did as well! I wish I could have seen it. I will get my chance with Chibi.
Crawly is now a full fledged adult! I think he is really a he! There's nothing on his abdomen that looks anything like spots, however, last night, he was rather skittish. I will have to get some kind of magnifying glass to get a better look.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, Crawly is a bit more filled out. The more I look, the more I'm inclined to say that Crawly is actually a she! Which means I hope Chibi is a he. Although I like them both either way!
ReplyDeleteOh. If it turns out that both are females, I'm going to ask if I can get a male!
ReplyDelete