Friday, January 29, 2010
Buggers
Today I discovered some debris in my cup! I wonder if one of these guys molted. It's hard to see them in the cup that was provided...So I decided to buy them a new plastic cage! I have some cheese cloth that I can use to help keep the little buggers inside and safe. I hope they like their new house. I would like to take pictures, but the cup isn't very clear, so my pictures come out blurry. The bigger one looks just a little big bigger, but I don't know if that's true or not because I couldn't measure it to begin with. When I transfer the bugs to the new enclosure, I will try lining the bottom with fine graph paper. Maybe it will be easier to keep track of relative size that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.